State of art infrastructure featuring:
- State of Art facility with dedicated 75 work-stations.
- Conference Rooms.
- Video Conferencing facility.
- PIV – Intel based machines networked on a 100 mbps LAN.
- 24 hours power + 8 hours Battery back-up.
- 3mbps leased line with equal redundancy.
AA places premium emphasis on security since we handle critical & confidential client data. AA’s security policy encompasses a high level of physical and network security at the workplace. All employees are trained to strictly adhere to the security policy, as a sine qua non for their employment at AA.
- Firewalls and IDS monitored around the clock.
- ISA Firewall with IP filtering restricts access to only work related sites.
- Restricted access to servers and shared areas on servers to ensure only authorized personnel allowed access to the relevant data.
- Restricted Internet Access and personal mailing and chat sites disabled.
- Robust Antivirus software installed on all desktops and servers.
- All servers and IT infrastructure is accessible only by authorized personnel. No direct access is allowed for any employee.
- A proxy server monitoring data traffic.
AA takes highest precautions and measures to protect client data:
- Backup and Disaster Recovery measures in place in the event of disaster. Updated and upgraded at regular intervals.
- Workstations with disabled Media such as floppy drives, USB drives, & printers.
- Employees have their own user name and password updated every 45 days, usage monitored by senior staff.
- All Client data and information is stored in encrypted folders.
- Employee web access is restricted to ensure data security.
- Phone calls are monitored by senior staff.
AA ensures a high level of Physical security at the premises with the following features:
- Access control system and round the clock security in the work area.
- Employee ID cards, which activate and monitor access to work areas.
- Intrusion Alarms which are activated in the server rooms and key areas of the office, in the event of unauthorized access.
- Environment control system to ensure correct temperature and humidity.
- Fire and smoke alarms.
AA follows a stringent HR policy which features:
- Reference checks at the time of recruitment, from past employers.
- Educational qualifications verified directly with educational institutions.
- Criminal background check from local police stations.
- Non-disclosure Agreements signed before signing contract for employment.
AA follows a regular Semi-annual Audit Program, wherein the following are evaluated:
- Policies and processes both for IS and the organization as a whole.
- Local security.
- Network security. Vulnerability assessment.