GIRISH NATU – CEO
- Founding partner and CEO
- Responsible for further enhancing the outsourcing experience for AA’s clients.
- Involved in developing policies and procedures for AA
- Active role in development and training of bookkeepers and controllers.
- 30+ years of progressive experience in the field of Accounting, Auditing, Financial Advisory and Management, Direct Tax Laws, Corporate Laws and Management Consultancy.
- 5 years with Price Waterhouse Coopers – before starting on his own
- Extensive experience in Accounting, Financial Advisory and Corporate Law matters including 15 years BPO experience
- Solid experience working with accounting firms, property management companies, small and medium enterprises in USA, Canada & New Zealand.
- CA (Chartered Accountant – India) – Fellow member of “The Institute of Chartered Accountants” (India)
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with advance accounting & audit, and is a certified Information Systems Auditor.
- Active in sports Table tennis, Badminton represented as an official for Olympics and International tournaments