Managing the finances of a property—or multiple properties—requires time, attention to detail and knowledge of ever-changing accounting laws. Our property accounting professionals will ensure compliance with all local, federal and international accounting standards. We implement standard processes to reduce errors and mitigate risk. Whether collecting tenant payments, creating financial reports or managing internal controls, rest assured that nothing will fall through the cracks.
Our Property Management Accountants are experienced and certified and experienced with our standardized processes we deliver accounting services with high degree of accuracy and consistency. To stay up-to-date with laws, tax codes and new technologies, we provide regular training to all property accounting professionals.
- The AP Invoices data entry
- Processing of Collection sheets – Tenant deposits
- Downloading active property list from software (Yardi, MRI, etc) Exporting Tenant Information – SQL reports, sending weekly update reports by email
- Validating the Late Notices with the accounting data and sending the status report to the property manager
- New Property set-up in accounting software
- Posting of Property Tax Bill
- Posting of Reimbursement expenses vouchers
- Updating Rent Increases in the accounting software
- Performing monthly Bank Reconciliation by the 10th of every month. & printing Monthly Financial Reports on the 15th of the month
- Preparation of annual budgets for all rental properties.